Facebook Advertising Tools To Save You Time And Money
Reading Time: 3 minutes
It’s official folks, even Google agrees, Facebook’s advert targeting system is the best in the world, over 98% accurate, and a great investment for those of you who are looking into starting paid advertising.
Facebook’s advertising tool is simple enough for most people to use, regardless of perceived technical ability or lack thereof. The tool has been designed in a way that anyone can get online and have an ad campaign ready to go within a matter of minutes.
There is, however, a downside to this. It does now mean that millions of small businesses (and some medium and large businesses) are ‘investing’ in Facebook ads but making a complete mess of it – wasting time and money in the process.
We’re here to make things different and to rescue the ads platform as well as those who use it from wasting thousands of not more on adverts that will never perform.
Facebook Ads Manager
The Facebook ad platform can be accessed in many ways, but the easiest is via the Facebook ads manager platform or a dedicated third-party Facebook ad manager tool. They can only be accessed if you have a Facebook page from which you want to advertise.
As a side note, you can choose to spread your Facebook ads over both Facebook and Instagram, and you don’t need to have an Instagram account to do that. Still, it is advisable for most businesses looking to get into social ads that they have a business Instagram account to make the ad make more sense.
While Facebook Ad Manager is perfectly adequate and will do a great job of getting your advert up and running, it’s not exactly the most user-friendly platform in the world.
It IS free, and it IS useable by anyone, but it can be frustrating to navigate around, and it does require thinking well outside the box for many adverts.
There are, however, many other platforms that will allow you to create adverts for Facebook that have a much more pleasing user interface!
Some of these tools include:
- AdEspresso – AdEspresso is a clear and easy to understand advertising platform that focuses on strong analytics to help you build your campaigns with all of the information possible.
- DriftRock – The ad platform favored by the likes of BMW and Coca Cola, DriftRock is a great platform that works to automate ads and trigger ads based on all kinds of real-world goings-on, such as weather events and TV shows.
- Perfect Audience – Retargeting is one of the most powerful types of advertising you can do because you are targeting people who have already shown an interest in your brand or product, no matter how slight. Perfect Audience knows this too well and combines a great user interface with an amazing ability to generate high-quality leads.
- AdStage – This is a fantastic little tool with a LOT to offer. Working across all major social networks, AdStage allows you to keep your campaigns in one place. While that’s all well and good, one of its best features is the Facebook automated ad builder. If you’re familiar with ‘If Statements’ in computing terms (if this happens, then this happens), you’ll love AdStage’s automated workflow!
- Hootsuite Ads – You’ve probably heard of Hootsuite, it’s one of the most well-known social scheduling tools on the market, but did you know it does ads too? With Hootsuite’s access to your page, their ads platform can help you to design bespoke ads or give you insights into which posts to promote and boost.
Facebook Ads Software
There are many different types of Facebook marketing software, but the ads managers have to be some of the most useful Facebook ads tools we’ve found to date.
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly which one is the best Facebook ads software because each piece of software or service does a slightly different job and is better at other things. Still, many include the kind of targeting tools that you will want access too. Many also have a Facebook audience analyzer, too, to get under the skin of your audience.
Advertising on Facebook is a great idea to reach a wide audience. With the many billions of active users every day, your ‘little’ Facebook ad will likely have the potential to reach thousands or even millions of customers. Still, it’s important only to target the people you want to buy your product, service, or the leads that will be valuable.
The golden rule: It’s better to have 100 valuable clicks and leads than 10,000 low-quality ones.
You might also like these
PPC Hacks That Will Drive You More Qualified LeadsLead generation is one of the most difficult things most small businesses face. Sure, you may know y