Ultimate Guide To White Label Seo Reporting
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Are you striving to provide your clients with effective SEO reporting services, either because you don’t have the time or expertise?
If yes, then you could benefit from using a white label SEO reporting tool.
Whether you are a digital marketing agency that provides a variety of services, but that doesn’t specialize in SEO reporting, or you are an individual marketer who wants to provide your clients with a fully comprehensive SEO campaign, a white label SEO audit report can help you showcase your success to your clients in the best possible way.
Are you interested in finding out more?
Within the below ultimate guide, you will discover:
- What is white label SEO reporting?
- What do white label SEO reports provide?
- How to obtain the best white label SEO reports?
- The most popular white label SEO reporting tool
What is white label SEO reporting?
White label SEO reporting involves providing your clients with reporting through third-party software and solutions but, at the same time, preserving your own brand and offering brand consistency.
In a nutshell, someone does the hard work for you, but you get all the credit.
In terms of white label SEO reporting tools, you can choose to use a specific software piece to carry out the reporting for you. Alternatively, if you want a more bespoke service, you could enlist the services of a white label SEO expert.
What do white label SEO reports provide?
Before deciding to use a white label reporting tool, you will understandably first want to know what you are letting yourself in for.
At its simplest, a high-quality white label SEO reporting dashboard will allow you to consolidate all your SEO-related data from multiple sources such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Trends and view it in a simple, yet highly constructive format. It will allow you to showcase your client’s SEO campaigns and their performance in the best possible way.
How to obtain the best white label SEO reports?
If you are going to entrust your clients’ SEO campaigns into the hands of a third-party provider or software solution, you want to make sure that they are giving you with everything you need.
There are four key elements to white label SEO reporting that you need to look out for when choosing a white label SEO company:
- The right data resources for your business. This would include Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, and Keyword Rankings for most marketers. Although, of course, you should tailor this list to suit the SEO services that you want to offer to your clients.
- Added value sources. For example, if you have a keen client to carry out a technical SEO audit for them, you will want your dashboard to include a site crawler.
- Pricing structure. As with any outsourcing, you want to make sure that the company you choose offers a pricing arrangement that suits your business and your clients’ needs. You should make sure you ask if they charge either per seat or per keyword or even both. There is no right or wrong pricing standard, but you need to ensure that they choose and fit your business.
- Capabilities. Whether you choose a white label SEO company or a piece of software, you need to be aware of both their limitations and whether or not they will be able to service you in the long term.
The most popular white label SEO reporting tools
As the saying goes, “a workman is only as good as his tools,” and the same goes for white label SEO reporting. If you want to offer your clients with the best SEO services, you need to use the best white label SEO reporting tools.
Luckily, we’ve rounded up our favorites for you:
- Agency Analytics – a great all-rounder.
- Raven Tools – a cost-effective option.
- Bright Local – this tool is especially good for white label local SEO reports.
If you are still uncertain about whether or not you should carry out your reporting yourself rather than outsourcing, you may want to ask yourself the below questions:
Do you want to be able to clearly demonstrate the success of your clients’ SEO campaigns to them?
Do you want to ensure your services remain consistent with your brand?
Do you want to save both time and money when it comes to SEO reporting?
If yes, then a white label SEO reporting tool or white label SEO company can help you.